Last updated: 2018-10-03
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the COJSON Code Generator web page (the "Service"), operated by Eugene Hutorny
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
1. This Web page does not collect any information about you, neither it uses any 3-rd party services for data collection
3. All information, you place on this page does not leave your browser
4. C++ code, generated on this page is copyrighted and licensed to you under the same conditions as the COJSON library -
the GNU General Public License v2.
Please follow this link to read the License terms: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
5. Other licensing options for the generated C++ code and the COJSON library are available per request
6. You are permitted to use this web page for your own personal, commercial or educational use provided that you obey to the license terms.
7. This Web page is for informational purposes only and we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this Web page. We may make changes to the material on this Web page at any time and without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, or on rare occasions incorrect and we make no commitment to ensure that such material is correct or up to date.
8. The material at this Web page is provided without any conditions or warranties of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide access and use of this Web page on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions which but for these Terms may have effect in relation to this Web page. The material on this Web page is provided ‘as is’ and you use it at your own risk.
9. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time.